Chrome-Fusion_v2.00.03 for use with PHP v7.2.x & MySQLi v8

Started by JMM, Friday, 22 April 2022, 04:14 UTC (GMT)

Previous topic - Next topic

JMM

This package contains the following changes / bug fixes :

• Return to the original setup routine of PHP Fusion 7.02.07
  • PHP 7.2.x support
  • Page administrator with "USER_ID == 1" can edit and delete appointed pages administrator
  • BUGFIX: Page moderators are now displayed moderator area instead of admin area under User-> Moderator "Moderator password" instead of "Admin password"
  • BUGFIX: in the admin area in the "Navigation Panel" "Moderation overview" is now displayed for moderators instead of "Administration overview"
  • BUGFIX: If a moderator has not yet specified a moderator password (admin password), the correct term is now "You have not yet set a moderator password ......"referred to

You can download Chrome-Fusion directly from Patrick Kruse's official download page below:

• If you wish to do a CLEAN install of Chrome-Fusion, use his download on THIS page.
  • If you wish to do an UPDATE of Chrome-Fusion from an existing Chrome-Fusion installation, use his download on THIS page.

Note that the above 2 download pages are in German, as is his entire website.  If you don't understand German, below are English translations of the above 2 download pages, but please NOTE that to actually download either file you will need to download from the above German pages, NOT from the translated pages below:

• If you wish to do a CLEAN install of Chrome-Fusion, you can view his download page in English HERE.
  • If you wish to do a an UPDATE of Chrome-Fusion from an existing Chrome-Fusion installation, you can view his download page in English HERE.

Enjoy
My PHP-Fusion 7.02.07 site running under Chrome-Fusion v2.00.03 (using PHP 7.2.0 with MySQL 8.0.28):
   • FusionWings.com (my MAIN site)

My PHP-Fusion 7.02.07 site running under PHP-Fusion IUP 1.6 (using PHP 8.1.0 with MySQL 8.0.28):
   • FusionWings.me (my TEST site)

My PHP-Fusion 7.02.07 site running under Chrome-Fusion v2.00.03 (using PHP 7.2.0 with MySQL 8.0.28):
   • PanAurora-Tech.com (my business site)

My phpDVDProfiler pages (using PHP 7.4.0 with MySQL 8.0.28):
   • My COINS
   • My MOVIES on DVD
   • My MOVIES on VIDEO
   • My TV Shows on VIDEO

My Other sites
   • GenealogyWings.com (my Family Tree main website)
   • GenealogyWings.me (my Family Tree test website)

FusionWings.com © Copyright 2008-2022 by John Mark Motyer